Learn Website Design
50 Part FREE Training Class
From: Thomas A. Hunter
Greetings Fellow Marketer;
I've designed this Free Website Design Training Class to help you become an effective web designer and avoid the mistakes and pitfalls many designers fall into. These lessons contain the most important tips, tricks and secrets that will teach you effective website design. This comprehensive Website Design Training Class is offered to you FREE, with no obligation.
Here is the actual Table of Contents...
This Free Website Design Training Class is delivered once per week to allow you to review and become familiar with each strategy. Occasionally I will also send to you by separate email, timely tips, bargains and ideas to help you improve your marketing success.
- 6 Reasons Why You Need a Website
- How the Web Works
- Registering a Domain Name
- The Confusing World of Web Hosting: Making Your Decision
- How to Set Up Your Hosting in 5 Minutes Flat
- Websites and Weblogs: What's the Difference?
- What Do You Want Your Website to Do?
- Hiring Professionals: 5 Things to Look For
- Working With Templates
- Building a Budget Website
- There's More than One Web Browser
- FrontPage: Easy Pages
- Why Doing It Yourself is Best
- Understanding Web Jargon
- Don't Be Scared, It's Only Code: HTML for Beginners
- The Basics of Web Servers
- Building Online Communities
- Using Quizzes and Games to Get Traffic
- Offering Free Downloads on Your Website
- Opening a Web Shop with E-Commerce Software
- 5 Simple Steps to Accepting Payments
- Encryption and Security with SSL
- Writing for the Web
- Titles and Headlines: It's Not a Newspaper
- Designing for Search Engines
- The Smaller, the Better: Avoiding Graphical Overload
- An Issue of Width: the Resolution Problem
- Why Word is Bad for the Web
- The 5 Principles of Effective Navigation
- Making Searches Simple
- Hints All the Way
- 5 Ways to Avoid the 1998 Look
- Content is King
- Why You Should Put Your Content in a Weblog Format
- Cut to the Chase: How to Make Your Website Load Faster
- How to Run Ads Without Driving Visitors Crazy
- Ads Under the Radar: Linking to Affiliates
- Text Ads: Unobtrusive Advertising
- The Top 10 Biggest Web Design Mistakes
- 10 Easy Ways to Promote Your Website
- Making Friends and Influencing People: the Importance of Links
- How to Get Your Website Talked About on Blogs
- RSS: Really Simple Syndication
- Taking Your Website Mobile
- Registering Your Users by Stealth
- How to Make Visitors Add You to Their Favorites
- Setting Up a Mailing List
- Designing for Sales
- It's a World Wide Web: Going International
- Some Places to Go For More Information
Fill in the form below and click the "Subscribe to Your Class Today" button, then check your inbox for a confirmation email from us. Click the link in the email to "approve" your request and you'll immediately receive your first Website Design Training class.
Subscribe to Class Here!
We value your Privacy. We will never sell,
rent, or give away your email address...