Learn All About Home Business
50 Part FREE Training Class
From: Thomas A. Hunter
I've designed this Free Home Business Training Class to help you run an effective home business and avoid the mistakes and pitfalls many startup businesses encounter. These lessons contain the most important tips, tricks and secrets that will teach you the secrets to a successfull home business. This comprehensive Home Business Training Class is offered to you FREE, with no obligation.
Here is the actual Table of Contents...
This Home Business Training Class is delivered once per week to allow you to review and become familiar with each strategy. Occasionally I will also send to you by separate email, timely tips, bargains and ideas to help you improve your marketing success.
- Why Start a Home Business?
- Avoiding Home Business Scams
- Working From Home: the Pros and Cons
- Is it Legal in Your Home? How to Check
- So What’s Your Idea?
- Researching and Developing the Idea
- Seeking Out Your Competitors
- Before You Do Anything: Try It Out
- Invented Something? Get a Patent
- Do You Need a License? Regulated Industries
- Getting Help and Advice on Starting a Business
- Preparing Yourself Mentally for Business
- Writing a Business Plan
- The Next Step: a Marketing Plan
- Planning For Every Expense
- Managing Risk: the Disaster Plan
- Getting Loans for Your Home Business
- Venture Capitalists and Business Angels
- The Grant Game
- Choosing a Name for Your Company
- Setting Up a Company
- A Company Law Jargon Buster
- The Top 5 Setting-Up Mistakes
- Putting a Work Area in Your Home
- Working and Living: Don't Blur the Lines
- Working Alone: Who'd Have Thought You'd Miss Your Co-Workers?
- Safety in the Home Workplace
- Don't Forget Yourself: Surviving the Financial Strain
- The Secrets of Pricing
- A Guide to Advertising in the Media
- Guerrilla Marketing: a Cheaper Alternative
- Hardware and Software: Using IT in Your Business
- Setting Up a Website for Your Business
- The Art of e-Commerce
- A Computer and Internet Glossary
- Trademarks and Copyrights
- Finding Who You Need: Advisors, Accountants and More
- Putting It in Writing: Contracts for Customers
- When Customers Complain
- Cashflow Problems: How to Get Your Money
- Keeping Customers Loyal
- Tax, Tax and More Tax
- The Top 5 First-Year Mistakes
- Reviewing Your Performance
- Once You're Established: Planning Your Growth
- What to Do if You Need Staff
- Going International
- Time for a Holiday: But How?
- If It All Goes Wrong: Don't Rush to Bankruptcy
- If It All Goes Right: The Exit Strategy
Fill in the form below and click the "Subscribe to Your Class Today" button, then check your inbox for a confirmation email from us. Click the link in the email to "approve" your request and you'll immediately receive your first Home Business Training class.
Subscribe to Class Here!
We value your Privacy. We will never sell,
rent, or give away your email address...